Photobucket
Date : Saturday, January 17, 2009 Time : 9:04 AM
Title : Inevitable.


I don't know if i should post about this.
But I felt so down and guilty.
Yesterday, happens to be my birthday.
And yesterday happens to be something happened/ ?
I swear when you said that, I just wanted to say a "yes".
Ive known you for 3-4 years.
And i find no reason for me to come to the decision ive made yesterday.
But it's really inevitable for me.
Please Please Please do believe me.

Labels:




  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011