|
Date : Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Time : 7:27 PM
Title : It's gone today. TARGET SET-ING was HORRIBLE.
i dont know. it just made me shiver . haha. But, i did my best to do the targets and hah. Everyone was so shocked when I told them Ive put down "TP; Law and management course" under the "desired course and poly". hahah. The moment I said, "law and management" to them, they'll start they "useful advice" which i find it useless. they'll start saying that law is difficult and stuff. But, i have the interest at heart. I know it's gonna be 13 points. but it's just the matter of wanting it or hoping for it. It's just up in the mind. ( HY Sir likes to say this. ) Labels: when the clock strikes 12 |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |