|
Date : Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Time : 8:28 PM
Title : The shining star. Woah.
I have hell lots of coursework to do. One month, which ending soon, I'll have to complete 25 sketchings. Another month, I'll have to develop the pictures which is equivalent to another 30 to 35 drawings. And 2 months for 10 layouts. And after that, gonna start on batik. I think N Level has taught me to instill discipline in myself, LOL which equals to a good thing to do. SS being a ______. I swear i was enduring and forcing myself to listen to what Mr M is talking. The moment the bell goes off and he walks out of the classroom, my head went landed on the table. I was super duper extremely tired just now. But, the great people and myself has been motivating/encouraging me to persevere and strive on. when they themselves slept during lessons. haha. and one of them was of course my partner herself. Lol/ Brandon were not in school today which equals to, no letter writing with him. haha/ Get well soon :D Labels: that im searching for. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |