|
Date : Sunday, January 11, 2009
Time : 11:25 AM
Title : The warm night. I closed my eyes;
From all sides of my vision. When i look into your eyes, I know there's a presence of love. The soft sincerity flowing down. But, You're not there yet to hold on to me when im falling If only I could be a little fair towards love and stop comparing between you all. Im not someone who can run away from doing mistakes in life. Let me live my life this way, waiting and hoping and surrender myself to fate. so that you could be happy with anyone you like. Why isnt love and life fair? Why must it always be this way? Yes. It's true im hurting deep inside. But I live my life, not wanting people to get affected by me. whether it's a good or a bad thing. I know, it's very very confusing. All the sorrows from you, to make it a history of your own love. All the tears from my eyes, in each prayer, seems to have yet to reach its point. You let go everything just because of me. Which I felt that i dont deserve everything. May it bring your love towards the path to reality. Labels: without you. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |