|
Date : Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Time : 7:04 PM
Title : When the point was mistook. Before anything;I officially announce that im still single, okay? And i'll stay that way till the very right time; and that's when i've grown up. School was fine. I dont know why; Ive been feeling the tension for my N this year; my two stepcute instructor, izzah and atikah, laughed at me when i said that ive started studying when N is like 6 or 7 months to go. But, I dont really see the need to wait till like 1 month before exam and then we start to rush. No no no. I have experienced that many times. so, although the criteria has changed to make it to sec 5, Im still gonna strive and work hard to make it possible. I dont want all my dreams to be shattered just like that just because of the word, "laziness". It maybe a little tough, and I got to sacrificed myself in many things and endure. cause.. "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" but, "what doesn't kills you, makes you stronger." Fullstop. Before I end, there was a little stream of river discovered inside Atee's bag just now. And her tie drowned in the river. Lol. Only Teng Ye and Herself will get the joke. Enough about school. I got burned by oil the other day. And there's a huge(exaggerated enough) scar on my hand, and ya. I know it'll be there forever as in really forever. Full dress rehearsel tomorrow. Goodbye? Labels: in my heart. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |