|
Date : Monday, January 26, 2009
Time : 8:21 PM
Title : when the sun shines. I could sit in this house, in this room, in this bed;
Just as long as im feeling this way. And you, since you've been away, I can't sleep; Ive been awake. I just lay here, trying to deal with this pain. Four walls and no you. The silence in this room is too loud. No one else can fix it but you. It's just so hard to face. Now, im going down, like im on the ground. Im sitting here; wishing I could change the past. Knowing deep inside, I can't get you back. I just can't stand the way. Ive been trying to put the pieces of a picture back together, but it just don't look the same. And i feel like im slipping away; But i dont know how im gonna make it. Maybe you could find your way back here cause; Ive Lost You. - - - Labels: i hoped. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |