Photobucket
Date : Saturday, February 21, 2009 Time : 7:01 PM
Title : Completion


Sometimes, I am stuck and blocked by freedom in life.
Freedom to lead my own life the way I want it.
But of course, in a good way.
Where's the sense of belonging that I once had?
Where's the route that I normally walk with a smile on my face?
Which path that Ive took that change the smile to a frown on my face?
Now that the freedom has come, unexpectedly, I was stuck; again.
Paralyzed by freedom.
It's all that Ive been wanting, cause that is who I am.
But, when the time has come, I refused to take it.
In fact, I wished Ive never wished for it.
But, I guess, it's all to late.
Inevitable for me to change everything.
It's hard to change the pertinent.
Nevertheless, when someone asked me that question Ive been wanting to be asked,
I shoot out everything that came to my mind.
And after Ive finished my sentence, it's just then that I realised, what Ive said,
"No matter whether Im happy or sad about it, Im still gonna give my best till that very day".
I went mute and speechless.
I tried to cover up with fake sentence(s).
But just couldn't find one.
Not even one.
They said, Im a very strong person.
Maybe that is why Im still here, surviving but struggling on top of the rocky boat of life.
Even IF one day, you're not there for me,
I know, He'll be there for me.
Like He always does.
-
-
-

Labels:




  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011