|
Date : Thursday, March 26, 2009
Time : 8:40 PM
Title : Apple Crumble Anyways, 2.4km trial just now for PE at Bedok Ria Park. Passed before timing. Back to school; during maths, I got this kind of imgonnahavefever feeling and I got this super terrible headache . I didn't pay any attention to what Mrs T thought; futhermore, a new topic. (Well, everyday with Maths also new topic) Went for Art and I was running a temperature. Quite high. I just put down my head on the table for the two periods. thank God there's an understanding teacher like Mdm C; as my ART teacher. Went for Geog and I couldn't wait for the bell to ring at 1.15pm. And now, Im still having fever. and a bad bad bad sore throat that i couldnt even swallow my saliva; what's more to talk. Well, he's recovering too. On the second glance, he looks like a BIG RAT to me. Lol. okay. whatever. oh btw, that's not his droppings eh. hehe Iloveyouchemon. :D - - - NP tmr; i dont know how i could survive when i felt so weak and i swear i have no strength to do anything. Anything. sigh.. Labels: Teardrops on my guitar |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |