|
Date : Sunday, March 01, 2009
Time : 12:03 PM
Title : Twirl Up. Needless to say, It's a bad day for me. Starting off from the moment I open-ed my eyes when my alarm goes off at 5.45am. I was like, "Waking up on Sat at 5.45am?!" I manage to get my butts off the bed. Met Farzanah at 6.15am. Reached school; and I was changing into my Full Uniform. And.... I realised two things, I shouldnt mention the first one but the second one, I realised that I didnt bring my white socks. Great. At that point, I just felt like packing my bag, head back home and continue my sleep. Thank God there's band today; and Syir msged Haikal for the white socks. And, Haikal, IF you happen to read my blog, haha THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SOCKS. heh okay. and start off with Theory paper, Drills, WOC, campcraft and PT. 2 rounds within 5 mins, 25 sit ups, 15 incline pull ups, 20 push up. Yes, it's easy. But, imagine, doing all this stuff while you're having your menses and it's your second day? :D Ive been having constant headache the past few days. Whatever it is, everything's over. 7 trainings to go. - - - And everything will be alright. Period. 16 days to go before my teeth being extract. :( and i got back my CT results, I failed my Science, that's all. Labels: Sacrifices. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |