|
Date : Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Time : 11:19 PM
Title : Utterly. Dear God,
please give me strength to carry on. There's no one and i repeat, no one to listen to me. I dont know who to turn to; really. Even If there are, I doubt they'll trust me, cause they trusted the other party even before listening to the other. I recalled back and read the "letter", i just broke down. Part of me wanted to just continue keeping quiet and pretend everything's okay, but another part of me just wanting to shout and shoot everything out. It's killing me. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Just because im not there at the right time, so, the blame are all on me? No one among us, choose to be in the rocky boat. we dont have a choice don't we? - My heart's crying out for help, but no one could hear. Labels: lullabies. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |