|
Date : Friday, April 10, 2009
Time : 10:35 PM
Title : When the rain is falling down. We're already on our last lap. In fact, I'm already on my very last lap of enduring the pain from the run that I've been struggling to reach its finishing line. It's not the physical, it's all in the mind; mental. When you said about the other friends of ours, you made me reflect back on why I am there at that point of time, sacrificing my time, in my own CCA. I know it's hard; very hard. Having those breathless moments when I felt like just giving up. But like the words says it all, "when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." Maybe that's the reason why Im still there, holding on to my feelings, telling myself not to give up. 4 years has been a long and tough one. It's just like in a month's time Farhana and Everything's gonna be alright. The thing that I've been dealing with has thought me a lot of lessons and I don't deny that it is what it takes for me to be a better person today. I don't and won't care on the things that has happened or happening. You can make a fool of yourself even if it means to hurt me, piss me, irritate me, annoyed me. Cause I dont give a shit about it. As long as I know what Im doing and the responsibilites and the task that Ive to fulfilled. I won't be posting anything about this anymore. Enough is enough. Go ahead and touch lives Farhana. Till we meet again on the 26th June 2009. Labels: 100409 |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |