|
Date : Friday, May 29, 2009
Time : 3:49 PM
Title : It's killing me, seriously. I always thought it was a dream. And I'll be questioning myself. Later, i'll snap back into reality. I hate the feeling of that. When I study that piece of paper I'm holding just now, I almost broke down. But, I determine and let it be a learning point for me. What went wrong? Sigh. I tell you, I Am Very Scared Now. I swear; really. Im just scared for the day; But i know it will eventually come. All I ever need to do is a little patience in myself and be strong. Sometimes, I wished I could stop the time, skip the disaster and resume the time back. And I'll be all happy. But no, I don't and won't have the power to do that. Pleeeassseeee. Just a little more (alot actually) and I'm done. I think, eventually, all the cells in my left side of the brain will be gone. Lol? Sigh Sigh Sigh. I'll be tightly occupied during the June Holidays for intensive languages and other GPs.. And.. i'll not blog till then. Mid year's gone. Hello Prelim..... *grrrr - - I'll be back on the 26th June. Take care kiddos. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |