|
Date : Monday, May 18, 2009
Time : 5:19 PM
Title : So little time Met up with the cousins after M.I.A for almost 1 month. see how time flies? anyhow, we watch 'the univited'. haha joke of the month; "can predict sey" sorry cik auda. haha. you're so cute larh. after which, had late lunch at Swensens. Cik Noni treat us. I was clueless about that. Anyways, thanks cik noni bons. (nice name) :D I kept complaining and asking myself why the hell on Earth did I took up Art. I spent solid 9 hours completing my preparatory studies work. And my Willy Wonka sis, being such a sweet, cooked for me cause I was hungry, offered to help me with the colouring but nahh, i know she's tired; despite having the hope that everyone will just wake up and help me with my work, and she even slept in the living room to keep me company. Awwww... I could feel the love.. maybe i should do this more often; Lol. Just kidding. Anyhow, thank you and love ya ! *singing; willy wonka, willy wonka yes, you know what i mean. - - my mind went blank yesterday since 6pm. Ive been complaining alot lately about the mid year; and as i were completing my layout at 10pm, i was cursing every single thing that's left undone. by 11.30pm, i was just still there, enlarging my final layout. and im left with colouring. I AM VERY TIRED. and as a result, i swear my colour combination sucks. but who cares. at 1am, i'm not even half complete. and i just felt like dumping everything aside and tuck myself in bed. my pillows and the bed itself is calling me. they needed me so badly; no, actually i needed them so badly. but nahh. i strived and managed to complete it, knowing the fact that it's my final last paper. time check : 3am. hugged the pillows so tightly and it feels so nice and comfortable. that i feel asleep shortly after. - - woke up at 8am just now and off to school at 9am. Mrs T was nagging at us cause we're late for paper. actually we're not even late. ?? - - ANYHOW, WHAT MAKES HIM SO SPECIAL THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO THE PREP WORK? AND WHAT MAKES IT SO DIFFERENT IN US THAT WE HAVE TO BURN THE MIDNIGHT OIL AND COMPLETE THE BLOODY DAMN PREP WORK IN THE LAST MINUTE, CAUSE WE'RE HAVING OUR LANGUAGE PAPERS AND ALL? AND IN THE END, HE GETS THE SAME MARK RANGE AS WELL. THEN MIGHT AS WELL, I SHOW ATTITUDE ( LIKE HOW HE ALWAYS DOES), DON'T COME FOR YOUR LESSONS( LIKE HOW HE ALWAYS DOES), WON'T DO ANY OF THE WORK( LIKE HOW HE ALWAYS DOES), AND THAT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE? AND I WON'T HAVE TO DO THE PREP WORK? HOW GREAT CAN LIFE BE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CHER. - - |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |