Photobucket
Date : Thursday, May 21, 2009 Time : 7:46 PM
Title : XOXO


I'm starting on my batik now.
Mdm Cheong did the enlarging for us.
Actually, the mounting board looks smaller here in picture.
But actually it's quite big.
But..
nvm.
Start off with tracing out the layout to the cloth and then..
waxing it.
I swear the waxing part is scary.
The chanting is really unstable as you can't have a total grip and your hands are all shaking;
but, so far, so good :D
after which, did painting for the 1st layer.
and ive moved on to the 2nd layer of painting.
a closer look of the layout i've spent for months to draw it.
i know some of you might be thinking what the hell is the drawing about;
like the remarks made by my classmates.
It consist of different pictures that I've drawn and the picture
is being add to an absract and then..
result in the layout :D
anyhow, I passed my Physics and SS.
more to go. :D



Labels:




  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011