|
Date : Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Time : 4:21 PM
Title : Ball gowns. LOL.things that happened recently. Before that, Happy Birthday Father! :D Cik Auda's surprise party was a blast. I bet she was so surprised that she ran to the door, shocked when she opened her bedroom door and saw party hats on 9 people's head with the candles light up on the cake and balloons all over. :D And of course she was red as youknowwhatKZs. haha. kidding. hope you'll like all the pressies that we've bought specially for you! :D next up, school was pretty okay, and Ms F told us our prelim oral marks range as she can't disclose any marks, yet. it range from not so good to very good. and i am in the very good range; and I was so glad to be one of the highest for the oral. Thank God. I hope I'll do the same or even better for my N Level Oral on 9th July. Sigh. I guess I won't be back blogging anytime soon. I'll officially put my blog under quarantine for some time. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |