Photobucket
Date : Monday, June 08, 2009 Time : 7:18 PM
Title : Broken String.


Like I've said,
I'll be back on the 26th June..
BUT...
THIS IS CRUCIAL !
I really really wanna thanks my honey bonny for her 'surprise' gift :D
She bought me Picoult's books.
3 summore you know! (sounds so...)
hehehe.
I like it so much much !
LOVVVEEEE you :D
So now, I already have 5 Picoult's book and counting :D
Let me take this opportunity to tell about some-things.
I went to the dental for my monthly appointment.
And I have to wear elastic bands that were hooked onto the hook of my braces. Lol?
And it is super super super painful.
I'll take it out every now and then..
( My dentist better not know this ! )
and it's real hard for me to talk cause it's like joining both of my upper and lower teeth.
If only you know what I meant.
Anyhow, I've been getting so worried about the Air France that crashed into the Atlantic Ocean.
It has been bugging me ever since I watched it on the news.
And now, they've found many more bodies.
RIP.
School has been okay.
I've got tired of looking at my batik.
Almost everyday, I'll have Art lesson since last week
and the sight of the batik and colourings and brushes and palates and container filled with idontknowwhat mixture of colours, the wax, the chanting ..
arrrggghhhh..
and i'll have to finish up painting this week!
this week people!!
and off for submission to Cambridge.
Can't wait to have those free time where I could just sit at one corner and start reading on those Picoult's book..
*smiling widely*



  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011