|
Date : Thursday, June 25, 2009
Time : 7:30 PM
Title : Shuffling her feet (nice picture isn't it? )What am I doing here when I'm supposed to be away for NPCC Annual June Camp? What am I doing here when I'm supposed to Pass Out in about 3 hours time? What am I doing here when I'm supposed to give all the gifts to my squadmates? And the list goes on.. All thanks to H1N1. Sigh. I was so looking forward for the camp. Like.. I've gotten all the things *wink wink* ready for POP. Ya, you know what I meant. School's opening in... 3 days? And there I'll be facing all those fat textbooks again everyday. I miss travelling, though. Girlys, when's the next picnic (with sardine and some tinky winky acts) ? :D Labels: Empty Inside. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |