|
Date : Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Time : 4:22 PM
Title : Matter of time ![]() Night Class So many things had happened within a short period of time. I just reached home anyway. I've been suffering from backaches, headaches, lack of sleep, muscle cramps and younameit... I realised nothing is fair in this world. No matter how you tried to hold on to your responsibility, there's always a wet blanket. No matter how you tried to fulfill a task given with good quality work, at the end of the day, there's always something/someone that you're not satisfied with. Spending 12 solid hours to complete my preparatory work isn't something pleasant, and yet, the outcome is still the same. You still give faces. Then what's the point of me staying up till 2 or 3am just to complete it. Yes, it benefits me, cause I'm done with it and could concentrate on other subjects. But, for once, you just need to prove what you say right. Prelims is just around the corner and I'll be passing out from NP next Friday like finally. I've got so many things to say but I dont know how I should start. How does it feels to know that someone whom you love so much is dying? It's not a joke. Someone please answer me. Please please. I dont know what I should do. I dont know what should I say. It's killing me so badly. I've asked you so many times to tell me it's a joke, but you just kept on saying that you can't. Please... ? Just say it for once |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |