|
Date : Monday, July 27, 2009
Time : 8:26 PM
Title : You make it real Practically, I'm more satisfied with Malay; although I didn't use bahasa baku (what a word) and I spoke some English words by accident to the examiner. You know how embarrasing it is? But thank God the examiner is not those kind of youknowwhat. Mr M said that my class did terribly bad for SS; I've no comments for that, actually, cause.. I think, I've to pull my socks higher. I get more and more excited for Friday. And let me express my deepest feeling, "I AM PISSED FROM FRIDAY ABOUT SOMETHING ! " F you; period *evil smile* Never should have waited so long to say, what i've always known, since the very first day that.... You make it real for me, pillow. stay a little longer perhaps; |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |