Photobucket
Date : Monday, August 10, 2009 Time : 11:01 PM
Title : No more warmth


I don't know how to start, :D
Well, apparently, the wedding goes on smoothly, alhamdulillah.
(I sounded more like I'm the one who got married)
Saturday was a blast despite the tiredness of standing and youknowwhatTT:D
Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself of course.
Obviously, we look gorgeous *proud face*
with the dress code of white / beige together along with the
corsage of shocking pink rose tied to our wrist.
On Friday, I witnessed the 'akad nikah' and I was so scared to see Abg Fazil's uttering
all those words which I know he's been practising(maybe 50 times a day before he goes to sleep)
hehe. kidding! :D
I wish you and Kak Zilah happy always together with Dahny(correct or not spelling):D
I'm longing for a break.
My prelims are already here.
and without me realising that I've not done anything for Art paper which is this Friday.
needless to say about other subjects.
I've always told myself to balance my time management well the next time.
but when the time comes, it's still the same as before.
i'll still rush to revise / do my work.
and i'll end up finishing my work till 2 or 3am and i'll be cursing here and there.
sigh.
But, I guess, it's my fault.
After prelims, my N Level Mother Tongue and SS written is next.
Do you know that I'm so scared?



  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011