Photobucket
Date : Sunday, August 16, 2009 Time : 12:01 PM
Title : Stay another minute.


After the busy week preparing for the Prelims, it's finally over.
Thank God I managed to complete everything(practically my Art) on time.
Yesterday was my sleep-all-you-want day.
I woke up at 10am in the morning and decided to get back to sleep at 11am.
and guess what time did I wake up?
woohhoooo. 5pm! power. so the lega you know. :D
and I only bathed at 7pm. syioookkk..
After which, decided t0 head somewhere; since income is in, LOL.
but when I'm in the train, I was so clueless on where I should go and buy.
And so, I headed to Marina.
That's the thing about me.
When I've only like 5 cents(exaggerate) in my hands, I've got alot of things to buy.
But when I have like youknowhowmuch, all the things that I wished to buy turns out to be..
"why should I waste money on all these unnecessary stuff". Gosh.
Everytime I encounter such situation, I felt like literally knocking some sense into my head.
So frustrating.
And believe it or not, I ended up changing my Swatch strap(again!) and buying Vaseline cream and my roll-on. You can laugh all you want:D
Think back, I travelled all the way to Marina just to change my Swatch strap and buy the cream and my roll-on? Pathetic much.
Anyhow, N Level Written is coming in like what? Two weeks time?



  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011