|
Date : Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Time : 8:09 PM
Title : When the bell starts to ring. I know. I'm back again; but I just needed a little break from all those horrible nights spent while the textbooks trying its best imparting knowledge into my brain. The feeling just sucks okay. When you are trying your best to recall back all those informations, and it just can't get through. When you are rushing for your time, and nothing can get through your brain. When you force yourself to be awake, when knowing your brain has just shut its cells and nothing else could come into it. When I came into the hall and saw everything that's on the table, be it my answer booklet, question booklet, entry proof, IC, my personalised sticker name and everything; both flashback and flashforward starts to surround me. And let me tell you guys, the two papers I've sat for, isn't satisfying at all. I should say that i'm not satisfied; at all. SS take its way just now and i ended up screaming the moment I reached home cause the paper was just so fucked up. So does Malay; the paper that I can't afford not to get an A. Like seriously, when your hopes and dreams are all shattered and your low self-esteem makes the situation worst. But, for sure, one thing that I'm very sure of is that I've given my best so far and will continue to give my best in other papers too. let's be optimistic people; I'll still wear BDS uniform with my always-loyal-and-faithful(not) Prefect Badge next year for my Secondary Five. English will be next and I'll have a break before the major papers comes in on 5th Oct onwards.. Heartbroken and emo hamburger, Farhana. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |