Photobucket
Date : Thursday, October 08, 2009 Time : 5:03 PM
Title : Blue Eyes


I'm done with N Level.
Wanna ask me out?
kay no.
I wanna find a job.
part time i mean.
After i got back my result, quit ! geezzz :)
overall, N was kinda scary, but fun to anticipate and take a peep at the questions .
my checking-of-correct-number-of-pages will always turn out to be a
little calculations or recap on the topics I've learnt.
hah. so fun.
no more burning midnight oil.
no more forcing 138 peribahasa into my head in 2 hours.
no more forcing all those standard deviation and all sort of things you can find in the mathematical formulae.
no more forcing 20+ physics formulae in 15 minutes, LOL (don't do this at home[anywhere] kids)
no more hating all the things that's left undone.
And now, I'm gonna start to rot into a hamburger that's covered with fungus and algaes and all those little little small yet 'aggresive' germs for 2 months at home. Grrr...

I miss every single thing of you;




  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011