|
Date : Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Time : 10:38 AM
Title : Please. I don't know where I crossed the line. Was it something that I said, or didn't say this time. And I don't know if it's me or you But I can see the skies are changing No longer shades of blue I don't know which way it'll gonna go. If it's going to be a rainy day, there's nothing we can do to make it change we can pray for sunny weather But that won't stop the rain feeling like you've no place to run I can be your shelter till it's done. I thought that time was on my side I've put in far too many years to let it pass us by You see life is a crazy thing There'll be good and bad times and everything in between we're a little closer now in finding what's life's all about. I know you just can't stand it when things don't go your way But we've got no control over what happens anyway. Let it fall, we can make this last forever Please don't stop the rain I don't wish to read at the messages I sent and received yesterday night. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |