|
Date : Sunday, December 06, 2009
Time : 10:07 PM
Title : Here without you. Until this very day, I still can't believe it. I still couldn't convince to myself that you actually did that. What do you think I am? I'm a human with feelings too. At first, I respect whatever you've to say but, when I found out the truth, I only realise how stupid I am. How foolish I am. What have I done wrong? Everywhere I go, memories would just surrounds me and I really hate it. I Hate It. I've been working just to keep myself occupied just to run away and stop thinking about it. If only you understand and know how I felt. How painful it is. But it's only an IF. what's more to say? It's over. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |