|
Date : Saturday, January 02, 2010
Time : 12:04 PM
Title : Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010. Okay, I know. It's already the second day of the year. I didn't get to celebrate 2010 officially as I was working. Celebrated with alot of chaos at cathay. And it totally bring my mood down. However, as usual, people there never fails to bring the smile back to me. Spent the night with Nash, Mas, Visfer, Jo ann, Omar, Hazim. I love the fact that I felt like dying. Imagine, having to face the crowd at 3am+? There's alot of memories on how I spent my new year at Cathay. Never as special as ever before. And I know, I'll never forget it, even after I left Cathay. They're just bunch of wonderful great people that I most probably won't be able to find anywhere else. The one who always listen to me, and always been the one motivating me throughout the days. Especially Nash and Visfer. 2009 has been a tough year, I don't deny that. But I'm glad I'm still holding on and I've survived through. Now, 2010 will be a bigger challenge for me. If last year, I'm wishing myself for 'N' Level, now, i've to really wake up and prepare myself for 'O' Level. May the year be a way better year ahead for me. I hope so; as long as the people I needed is always by my side. XOXO- |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |