Photobucket
Date : Tuesday, January 05, 2010 Time : 8:22 PM
Title : I miss you.


I used to be in this race.
No matter how exhausted I am, I determine to reach its finishing line.
And I did on the 6th October 2009.
And I was feeling so rejoice on 18th December 2009; holding that piece of slip.
And now, I'm in the same race; all over again
just that the distance is much more shorter yet tougher.
And I really mean tough.
So many things, so little time.
In about 2 and a half months time,
It's already my first 'O' Level Written exam.
Time is really flying in a whiz.
This is also equivalent to more sacrifices and endurance.
It's only the first week, and I'm feeling so lethargic from school.
I really hope it's because i'm sick and not something else.



  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011