|
Date : Monday, February 22, 2010
Time : 8:06 PM
Title : . I just have to be here. I just have to get back here. I know, I've said that I won't be back only after my last paper. But here is the only place where I could express all my inner thoughts. Sometimes, I wished you would ask about my general well being. I envy those people but yet again, ironically, I am thankful with the way I am. Thank God that I have been given the extra exception. I know this is your only hope. I know you want to see me going this far. But I wished I could tell you how I'm seriously struggling to cope with this. It's really a torture. But I've never shared with you on how I felt. I just wanna show you that I'm doing fine even if i'm not. Cause I wanna see you with that grin on your face looking at my slip. it's inevitable. |
Farhana Baharudin Eighteen Sixteen January farhana.b@hotmail.sg You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives. January 2009 |