Photobucket
Date : Monday, July 12, 2010 Time : 10:18 PM
Title : back?


Wow.. It feels like as if I am dead but came alive back again.
I know, I know.. It's been quite awhile to the extent that
I can't even remember my own password nor the email I used for this account!
That's bad.
Anyways, I'm feeling a little awkward considering the fact that I decided to blog again..
Neh.. after this, I'll be gone again.
Within these 4 to 5 months that I'm gone, there are just too many things that happened.
Well, exams are over for now and I've just got back few of my results.
Oh, did I tell that my 'O' MT oral is a total screwedupandsupergonecase?
Sigh, I wonder what's worst waiting ahead for me.
I am the average student and of course, there are a lot of struggles here and there in studies.
I wished the times when I was back in Sec 1 would happen now; so much glory, so much to be proud of.
Ahh.. like you know, coming in 1st in the class and the academic level plus getting the bursary and scholarship every year without fail; the feeling is just great.
But not now! shucks.
Things weren't good for me eversince starting of 2010.
I'm living life with full of misery and drawbacks and discomforts.
Sometimes it hurts like hell with the after effect of worse than what you could ever imagine.
Besides Him, I have nowhere and no one to hear all the sorrows. SO...
I've started another strictly-confidential blog that no one knows! teehehee.
Try to find me, and you'll see that all these while, I'm not the oh-that-happy-cheerful-always-smiling-girl. Maybe more to a emoshittroubledcanyoujustjumpdownfromthehigheststoreyanddie
Till we meet again, if there is still the chance to..



  • Blog Author

  • Farhana Baharudin
    Eighteen
    Sixteen January
    farhana.b@hotmail.sg


  • Inspiration.

  • You can only achieve your dreams if you have enough courage to pursue them and the greatest price money can't buy is the gift of life. Go ahead and touch lives.

  • Past.

  • January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    July 2010
    August 2011